Imlil – 1 day trips
From Imlil you begin your guided walk to Aremd village (1900m). On the way you will see traditional Berber villages and the highest peak in the North of Africa, Jebel Toubkal. You visit a traditional Gite (guesthouse) to have lunch where you have a beautiful view of the Mizane Valley. After lunch it is a 30 minute walk back to Imlil.
64 km from Marrakech (1.5 hours driving) .
- The price is depends on number of people, for the price please contact us.
The price includes:
- Vehicle with driver / guide.
- Fuel, tolls and any associated expenses.
- Private tour, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up from your hotel, Riad, airport or wherever you want.