Essaouira – 1 day trips
A charming small town, Essaouira is an ancient Portuguese fortress built by a French architect in Vauban style, its influence has given a unique result to the town which became the first trade harbour of Morocco in the late 18th century. With a mild climate, it offers beautiful wild beaches extremely popular with surfers.
175 km from Marrakech (3 hours driving) .
- The price is depends on number of people, for the price please contact us.
The price includes:
- Vehicle with driver / guide.
- Fuel, tolls and any associated expenses.
- Private tour, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up from your hotel, Riad, airport or wherever you want.